Business Development Manager required. You will be expected to make cold sales calls to companies to gain their business for any temporary or permanent staffing requirements.
Farsight are looking for a Sales Consultant to join our busy office on a permanent basis. We are an award-winning Derby based company looking to expand in offices and industries. We’re an exciting, growing company looking for motivated individuals to come on board and help grow our business. We have extensive plans to open new offices and new sectors which is why we need you!
We currently work in the construction industry so any experience in construction, industrial or warehousing backgrounds will be beneficial, however we are accepting applications from any industry.
Do you have a can-do attitude and treat every obstacle as an exciting new challenge to overcome?
Are you resilient in failure, innovative with new ideas and looking to be rewarded for your hard work?
We are looking for an experienced consultant in any sector to come into our office and start a cold desk. You will be expected to set up and start your own desk in the industry of your experience.
You will be responsible for:
• Business development through identifying clients with a need for temporary and/or permanent staffing
• Develop business by conducting client meetings to promote Farsight Recruitment and gain new business
• Increasing profit through negotiating with both clients and candidates
• Recruiting suitable candidates through telephone/face to face interviews
• Managing candidates placed out to ensure they are happy and recommending Farsight
• Managing existing business
Once you are successfully running the desk, we’d like you to be part of our expansion plans, at which point we will look in to expanding further with support and/or sales staff which you will manage.
In return, you will get;
• To work for an award-winning agency at a very exciting time for us. Potential, upon successful desk, to recruit for additional support at which point you will be managing junior members of staff.
• Salary: We’re looking to offer a salary anywhere between £20K-£25k dependent on experience and your capabilities
• Commission: is completely uncapped. We have a structure that increases up to a whopping 18% so the more you work, the more you earn!
• Holiday: 20 days holiday + bank holidays. After 3 years’ service, holidays increase one day every year up to an extra 5 days.
• Hours: Working office hours are 0800-1700 Monday to Friday, with an hour lunch.
We are an upfront, forward thinking construction recruitment agency in Derby. We have over 10 years’ leading experience supplying all trades, labour, plant operators, technical and management staff for temporary and permanent placements. Our snappy consultants are proud to be personally recommended for honesty, reliability and value, which is why 94% of people hire from us again.