This month we are giving away a free personalised steel flask to one lucky construction loving winner!
To be in with a chance to win, all you need to do is like our Facebook page and share our competition video post. We will pick a winner at random from the people that have shared.
Competition ends on Friday 28th of October.
To enter via Facebook:
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FarsightRecruitment/
Share the video competition post
To enter via Twitter:
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/Farsight_uk
Retweet our video competition tweet
To enter via LinkedIn:
Follow our company page – https://www.linkedin.com/company/farsight-recruitment-ltd
Share our video competition post
Same as last time - if you’ve got accounts on more than one social media platform, you can have a chance on each one to win!
Good luck everyone - Winner will be chosen at random from all the shared construction videos.
Congratulations to our winner - Brendan Groves from Wales!
Full terms and conditions below:
1. The following rules apply to your participation in our October 2016 ‘'Win a personalised steel flask' Competition.
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the competition you agree to these rules.
3. To enter: No purchase necessary. Internet access, a Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account required to participate. To enter via Facebook: First “Like” the Farsight Recruitment Facebook page, then share the construction video competition post. To enter via Twitter first 'Follow' the Farsight Recruitment account then retweet our farsight construction video competition post. Entry is limited to one single entry per person, per social media platform. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
4. Promotion period runs from the 3rd of October to the 28th of October inclusive. All entries must be received within this time.
5. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the promoter are not eligible to participate.
6. Prize: There will be only one winner which will be chosen at random from all entries made. The prize is a personalised multi-tool compeition that will be sent through the post to the winner. The Farsight Recruitment name will make up part of the personalisation.
7. Prize Draw and notification of winners: The winner will be contacted via their preferred Social Media platform within two weeks of the Competition end date and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. All entrants must ensure they have a valid social media account used for entry. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the Promoter will select an alternative winner. Any further selection of winners will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfill their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavor to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
12. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter. http://www.farsightrecruitment.co.uk/privacy-policy
Promoter: Farsight Recruitment, 3rd Floor, Abby House, 6a Market Place, Derby. DE1 3QE
Posted 30th September 2016