Happy New Year everyone! For this month we've got an easy competition for you - tell us what your New Years resolution is! Like or follow us on Facebook or Twitter and comment your resolution and we'll pick our favourite here in the office to win a personalised construction t-shirt!
To enter via Facebook:
To enter via Twitter:
Same as last time - if you’ve got accounts on more than one social media platform, you can have a chance on each one to win!
Good luck everyone! We’ll announce the winner on the 27th of January and hopefully it will be you having this delivered to the door within 14 days of the competition ending...
*Construction worker not included
Congratualtions to our Winner Dave from Shirley who won the personalised t-shirt pictured below:
Full terms and conditions below:
1. The following rules apply to your participation in our January 2017 ‘New Year Resolution’ Competition.
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the competition you agree to these rules.
3. To enter: No purchase necessary. Internet access, a Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account required to participate. To enter via Facebook: First “Like” the Farsight Recruitment Facebook page, then comment on the post with your resolution. To enter via Twitter first 'Follow' the Farsight Recruitment account then tweet us @Farsight_uk with your resolution and retweet. Entry is limited to one single entry per person, per social media platform. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
4. Promotion period runs from 4th January 2017 to 3pm on 27th of January 2017 inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by 12pm 27th January 2017.
5. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the promoter are not eligible to participate.
6. Prize: There will be only one winner, if more than one person guesses correctly or nearest guess then a person will be chosen at random from the correct guesses. The prize is a personalised t-shirt that will be sent through the post to the winner.
7. Prize Draw and notification of winners: The winner will be contacted via their preferred Social Media platform within two weeks of the Competition end date and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. All entrants must ensure they have a valid social media account used for entry. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the Promoter can select an alternative winner. Any further selection of winners will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition, this includes but is not limited to, using a photo of the winner on the website and social media posts and requesting and using a photo of the winner with the prize.
12. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter. http://www.farsightrecruitment.co.uk/privacy-policy
Promoter: Farsight Recruitment, 3rd Floor, Abby House, 6a Market Place, Derby. DE1 3QE
Posted 4th January 2017