Hey guys, these next couple of weeks are all about the Euros... Who do YOU think is going to win? Send us your guess and if you're correct, you will be in with a chance to win the brand new official Euro 2016 Match Replique Football!
To guess via Facebook:
To guess via Twitter:
Same as last time - if you’ve got accounts on more than one social media platform, you can have a chance on each one to win!
Good luck everyone - We’ll announce the winner on Monday 11th July after the final!
- Well done to Lee Bullock who won the competition by correctly guessing that Portugal would win Euro 2016! He has won himself a brand new official Euro 2016 Match Replique Football!
Full terms and conditions below:
1. The following rules apply to your participation in our June 2016 ‘Euro 2016' Competition.
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the competition you agree to these rules.
3. To enter: No purchase necessary. Internet access, a Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account required to participate. To enter via Facebook: First “Like” the Farsight Recruitment Facebook page, then comment on the post with your guess. To enter via Twitter first 'Follow' the Farsight Recruitment account then tweet us @Farsight_uk with your guess and #FarsightComp. Entry is limited to one single entry per person, per social media platform. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
4. Promotion period runs from 27th June 2016 to 12pm on 11th July 2016 inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by 8pm 10th July 2016.
5. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the promoter are not eligible to participate.
6. Prize: There will be only one winner, if more than one person guesses correctly or nearest guess then a person will be chosen at random from the correct guesses. The prize is a official Euro 2016 Match replique Football that will be sent through the post to the winner.
7. Prize Draw and notification of winners: The winner will be contacted via their preferred Social Media platform within two weeks of the Competition end date and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. All entrants must ensure they have a valid social media account used for entry. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the Promoter will select an alternative winner. Any further selection of winners will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
12. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter. http://www.farsightrecruitment.co.uk/privacy-policy
Promoter: Farsight Recruitment, 3rd Floor, Abby House, 6a Market Place, Derby. DE1 3QE
Posted 27th June 2016