Yes that's right, another competition you lucky people!
These last few weeks we have been so busy that we've decided to get more tradesman on board the Farsight ship! So if you work in construction (any trade!) then give our Facebook page a like, or follow us on twitter and tag another construction friend to both be put into a draw to win your own personalised hammer! If you've been tagged by a friend then feel free to like / follow us and tag another friend to receive another entry into the draw!
Competition ends on Friday 22nd of July.
To guess via Facebook:
To guess via Twitter:
Same as last time - if you’ve got accounts on more than one social media platform, you can have a chance on each one to win!
Good luck everyone - Competition ends on Friday 22nd of July when we'll announce the winner, chosen at random. Remember the more construction friends you tag, the more entries you will receive into the draw!
Congratulations to our winner - Jonathan Bowers from Cumbria!
Full terms and conditions below:
1. The following rules apply to your participation in our July 2016 ‘Construction induction' Competition.
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the competition you agree to these rules.
3. To enter: No purchase necessary. Internet access, a Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account required to participate. To enter via Facebook: First “Like” the Farsight Recruitment Facebook page, then tag a friend into a comment on the post. To enter via Twitter first 'Follow' the Farsight Recruitment account then tweet us @Farsight_uk and tag a friend in the tweet. Entry is limited to one single entry per person, per social media platform. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
4. Promotion period runs from 15th July 2016 to 12pm on 22nd July 2016 inclusive. All entries must be received within this time.
5. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the promoter are not eligible to participate.
6. Prize: There will be only one winner which will be chosen at random from all entries made. The prize is a personalised hammer that will be sent through the post to the winner.
7. Prize Draw and notification of winners: The winner will be contacted via their preferred Social Media platform within two weeks of the Competition end date and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. All entrants must ensure they have a valid social media account used for entry. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the Promoter will select an alternative winner. Any further selection of winners will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfill their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavor to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
12. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter. http://www.farsightrecruitment.co.uk/privacy-policy
Promoter: Farsight Recruitment, 3rd Floor, Abby House, 6a Market Place, Derby. DE1 3QE
Posted 15th July 2016